Saturday, September 15, 2007

The first blog...yeah right!!!

This is the second time I have attempted to start a blog..its really difficult to update the blog everyday...but then i guess I Couldnt resist the temptation of recording probably the most exciting phase of my life.
There I was..in the HR dept of my office..yeah I have started working...waiting for the executive to take the photocopy of my marklist..which i proudly held. I couldnot stop smiling seeing the "4o" in refrigeration and air-conditioning(RAC). Ask any engg student and you will know why 40 is the most important number in his life..perhaps even more than his/her birthday. Its strange...but that 40 was even more satisfying than the 68% that i got overall. The marklist brought all my memories of 4 years where me and my gang tried our best to be everything but an engineer! The executive took the marklist from me. "welcome to caliber point" she said. My smile dissapeared as soon as i heard that thing. I was like.."Is this it?? Is this the end of my best days!!?"..well i guess so. 4 years....was a life time!!!