Friday, April 17, 2009

2 years of Hibernation!

I am back..after 2 years of hibernation...where was I...well to jus give you a recap i left my BPO...believe it was a great experience...even got awarded the Best Team Lead within 5 Months of Joining! I had made great friends there in my team. I joined Godrej, more than a century old company, almost a semi-govt thing with staff working like Babus in proper formals. Every one trying to prove his importance treating trainees like me like we are straight out of womb...bloddy mr. Know it alls...but today I feel delighted to write that I am leaving this organisation in 3 months. I have put my papers in a hope that i will get into some decent B-School. Learnt a thing or two about Marketing in Godrej Stint now wanna get a proper Degree in it.Lets see what happens...do watch this space for more...probably it will be updated after my MBA...inshallah!