Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where do I start?

Thats one of the best questions to ask yourself when you have exams ahead of you and loads of fun that you did behind you, while others were busy noting down things during the lecture so that you can give great business to the xerox waala just around the corner of your college...believe me thats "the place" you can hear the back-benchers (...ahem...am one of them!)..talking serious stuff about studies..that is the place of ultimate revelation..you suddenly feel you are enlightened..get to know the-god-knows-why- such-a- name (s) of subjects..the books or notes to be xeroxed...and above all, how badly you have screwed yourself. Life is full of excitement when you are a last minute slogger like me! I have faced this slogfest time and again during my engineering days when I used to repeatedly pledge that I will start studying regularly from next sem which never arrived. This time things are bit complicated...from Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Engg to Accounts, Economics..lifes changing for sure..! Only one hope, after clearing the wierdest subjects in engg....this too should not be a hassle..well thats just a baseless confidence that a B.E. degree can give you..lets see what happens when I actually bite the dust. Keep watching this space for more!