Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fekology!

Phew...finally the marathon is over. 11 alien subjects, 2 papers each day..that was something! It is not as if I haven't experienced this before, my engg days were terrible..you get an ocean to swim in few days before the actual exam, you just go on swimming till you reach the golden figure - 40/100. Some guy had joked about Anil Kumble raising his bat once he reaches 40..yep he is a "so-called engineer" too! 40 is all what I and most others aimed for..you just swim without realising why the hell are you swimming for??! That was the biggest mistake I had did during my engg days. I didn't want to be a bad engineer, so I thought of doing MBA. At least I get a chance to be a Good Manager. (Inshallah!) But then it was a deja vu for me when I tried mugging up my Managerial Economics thing. I stopped for a second and thot , "Hell! Not again..can compromise with marks but not with learning". People tipped the more the pages the more you get marks, I thought of risking that too! I will Do It On my terms - thats what 3 idiots is all about and I was relieved to see 'Rancho' seconding my belief, when I saw that flick with my engg mates! This is my last chance to learn while earning a degree and I will do it on my terms...if thats what idiot stands for, then I am proud to be an IDIOT!