Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet 70 after 6 years

49,54,55,56....there I was some years back, trying to figure out why the results of engg so unpredictable. Those were my percentages, somehow managed a 1st class in my final year, god knows how! Naturally you end up expecting less when your history is so glorious. I was trying to finish of my rotis in my tiffin, when I heard one of my classmates screaming at top of her voice "hey guys sach me results laga hai". When I looked up, entire class vanished in thin air, except for few bhukkads like me who chose to relish their lunch before the big bang. Then after a big burp, I went down and made my way through the crowd to check my result. As they say, old habit die late, I was searching for 'P' and 'F', but to my surprise they had given percentages and to my shock I Scored 70.60%. It was a magic figure that I touched after 6 years..last being in my 12th. I know it might have been a pretty boring read for you, but I am too happy to snatch that opportunity from you. Finally, being an idiot paid off...so bhaiyya aal izz well :)