Saturday, April 24, 2010

1/2 x MBA

My eyes opened with a stream of sweat flowing from my forehead, as I realised I was fast asleep in the Bus carrying me from the station towards my home. The exams did have its side-effects! There I was looking around and wondering why the Bus had taken a halt that too just a km away from my place, and no it was not at a bus-stop. I thought the Bus had taken its toll, when I saw the conductor and the driver leisurely drinking water and taking a nano-shower under a running tap near a mithaiwala. Every one waited patiently without complaining, with some airs of sympathies flowing around for the non-availability of water at the Depots. For once, the driver-conductor duo weren't being bashed up by janata for the bus being stopped, thanks to the searing heat!

My memories started taking a rewind as the driver plugged the 1st gear, one year went in a jiffy, from the resignation at godrej, the melodrama of admissions, the first sem, the competitions, the case-studies, presentations, counter-strike (optimum usage of college wi-fi), sem-2, virtualities our fest, and the last minute rush towards the end of exams, first year of my management course was pretty fast I must say and now I am waiting for my internship to begin. The memories took a stop with the brakes, and the bus reached my bus-stop. I got down from the bus and it was hard-convincing myself that I was a half-MBA now!