Monday, April 18, 2011

Re-Boot!

For the first time in my life, I am not able to find words to write a new post as I am sitting on the Mumbai Airport Lounge waiting for my flight to Raipur! Yes, you heard it right. In case you were weak at geography or GK for that matter, It is the capital city of Chattisgarh. This state is known only for three things - The forests filled with of dacoits, majority of the Tigers still alive in India and The Naxals. Well this is the popular opinion about the city (supposed to be), where I am being posted after a month long stretched Training period come paid holiday from Tata Motors. Its strange where life takes you. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined to go to Raipur from a fast paced Mumbai full of friends, family and fun! As I sit here, on a crossroad, a crucial juncture of my life, I look back and rewind the good old days in Mumbai. It was yesterday night that 'the government' enjoyed it's probably the last such 'Ice-cream cum booze weekend'. With Dan moving out of Country, Craig trying to tie a knot before the wine ages more and Me chasing the great Indian dream, we are not sure when will that day come again when we laughed endlessly, did crazy acts and had loads of fun together. But looking back, I was lucky that we had so much of fun for the last 7 years, I couldnt ask for more. As I wait for my flight to arrive, I am trying to leave things behind and move ahead with optimism and embrace the change. Everything happens for a reason and for good!